Thursday, August 21, 2014

Steal The Spotlight With Great Skin: GlamGlow YouthMud

Always an advocate to let your natural beauty shine, I am all for investing in quality skin care products. GlamGlow has released a new product called "Instant Camera Ready Skin Kit". This kit features a full-size, award-winning YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment and a bonus tube to get skin instantly camera ready in 10 minutes.



Awarded the Elle International Beauty Awards 2014, this is a 10-minute professional facial that is used "behind-the-scenes in Hollywood's Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries". 

The Unique Formulation...

Designed as a facial-in-a-jar to produce beautiful and radiant skin immediately, YOUTHMUD features a patent pending TEAOXI technology, bringing the most potent ingredients to achieve immediate and visible results. including real Green Tea Leaf - a powerful anti-aging and anti-wrinkle ingredient, French Sea Clay -a detoxifier that removes impurities, Ivy - a toner, tightener, and skin lifter, and Volcanic Rock - an exfoliator for smoother, brighter, softer skin.


Results include...

97% found their skin to be smoother, brighter, and softer

91% found that their dull skin seemed brighter

94% provided gentle surface exfoliation



Reviews About GlamGlow's Instant Camera Ready Skin Kit:


Best Face Mask: "I love how soft and smooth this make my skin! It makes putting on makeup so much smoother! I noticed my acne has decreased and I don't have to deal with too much oil on my face. I will buy this again and would totally recommend it to a friend with skin that is way too oily. The only downfall is the price, but it's worth it." -LizDevon | Sephora



Worth the money!: "I purchased this as an impulse buy, but I am so glad I did! After the very first use my skin was softer, pours were smaller, and my complexion was better. It does tingle pretty intensely at first, but I like that, I can tell it's doing something. Also, the mask tightens as it dries, which I also like. I love this product and will definitely be purchasing again." -Gabrielle22 | Sephora Beuaty Insider



New "Must Have": "I came across this stuff threw a TON of youtube beaty gurus and friends who swear by these masks. Before I checked out I had 3 girls in the store tell me it was an amzing buy and told me id love it. I purchased many items that day as well so I didn't look at the price until I got home and pulled my receipt out the bag. Not going to lie it waassss a little pricey but I used it the same night I got it and needless to say I will be repurchasing when I finish this pot. I have super sensitive skin and I was amazed that I wasn't red and itchy when I took it off. Its super refreshing and as silly as it sounds my skin was sooo silky soft and radiant. Going back today for the hydrating version! Sooo pleased with this product." - Paigeyb | Sephora VIB

No comments:

Post a Comment