Saturday, August 16, 2014

Getting Some Hair-spiration

You can never have too much girly inspiration for a good hair day. I have hand selected the best quotes that pertain to hair and beauty that will keep you encouraged and beautiful! So without further ado, here are the best one-liners, sentences and paragraphs that will fit to every glam mood that you experience.



If you look over the years, the styles have changed - the clothes, the hair, the production, the approach to the songs. The icing to the cake has changed flavors. But if you really look at the cake itself, it's really the same.
John Oates

I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you're having a bad day, if you don't like your hair, if you don't have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can't do anything until you love yourself first.
Julianne Hough

Gorgeous hair is the best revenge.
Ivana Trump

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.
Audrey Hepburn

I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair.
Evel Knievel

Beauty is about perception, not about make-up. I think the beginning of all beauty is knowing and liking oneself. You can't put on make-up, or dress yourself, or do you hair with any sort of fun or joy if you're doing it from a position of correction.
Kevyn Aucoin

I just kind of opened up and said, 'I feel like a rag doll. I have hair and makeup people coming to my house every day and putting me in new, uncomfortable, weird dresses and expensive shoes, and I just shut down and raise my arms up for them to get the dress on, and pout my lips when they need to put the lipstick on.'
Jennifer Lawrence

I have my team. Like if you see everyone around me - I have my hair and makeup girl, my assistant. They're very calm, they're all about positive energy. There're no drama queens. Everyone wants everyone else to have a positive experience. There are no agendas. I think it creates a healthy environment and there are no boundaries to cross.
Fergie

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man - there's your diamond in the rough.
Larry David

I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair.
Hillary Clinton

A simple compliment goes a really long way - for a guy to just come over and say, 'You have great hair' or 'I really like your dress,' and then just smile and walk away. That's a great move, because he's sort of putting himself out there by doing that, but it won't lead to any embarrassment if the girl isn't interested.
Stacy Keibler

Have a great week, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment