Friday, January 3, 2014

Tips and Tricks for Wavy Hair



 
 



Hey ladies, how are all the New Year resolutions coming along? Good I hope. For today's blog I would like to discuss wavy messy hair. For those of you who have wavy hair you know exactly what I'm talking about. If one is not careful the hair can look frizzy and unappealing. So, here are some tips and tricks you can follow.

In the Shower: Alright, it is only natural for the hair to get tangled every now and then, especially when it is up in a bun. However, one of the best things you could do is to untangle your hair while you are taking a shower. With that being said, you should gently comb it while conditioning, and then rinse it out, that way when it dries, it will be knot free.

Anti frizz/ Macadamia Oil: Okay, when you wash your hair, it can sometimes get frizzy due to weather conditions or simply because your hair decided not to cooperate that day, it is for these reasons that I highly suggest you invest in some anti frizz products. Macadamia oil also works great in keeping the hair tamed, soft, and shiny. I personally use the Macadamia oil, it works great on my hair.

At Night: Okay, I specially recommend doing this if you are not planning on washing your hair next morning. Braid your hair before going to bed, that way in the morning you won't need to worry about trying to style it. In fact by doing this you are actually embracing your wavy hair and you're making it look better by defining your natural waves. Trust me, in the morning it will be a piece of cake to get ready.

Okay ladies, those are the tips and tricks I have for wavy hair. I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your New Year, and may your weekend be wonderful, until next time.


Photo citation: Oleynick Julia. Reddishhairgrayeyes. 5 May 2011.  3 January 2014. Web

No comments:

Post a Comment