Saturday, December 15, 2012

Three Weird Spring 2013 Hair Trends



You know, I'm going to totally sound like the Scrooge right now, and I kind of am, only not about the holiday season. I'm more so of the Scrooge of Spring because while we're all here trying to indulge and enjoy the winter hair trends that are currently on point, we're being tempted by the hair trends of 2013 spring already. How is that even fair? Plus, it makes time go by so much faster. I mean, as if we already have to think about what our hair is going to go through in 2013. 2013?! That is wild! So Scrooge me crazy because I'm baffled. However, I really shouldn't be because we're always introduced to the next seasons trends super early, and 2013 spring hair trends are well, you'll see. Let me Scrooge myself a bit, okay? Phew! Well, good thing I got that off my chest. Ask me how I really feel, eh? Here are the top 2013 hair weirdest trends that we can look forward to catching a glimpse of in the new year.

PRETTY IN PUNK
To be honest, I never thought that the words pretty and punk would be in the same sentence. At least not for myself. I'm not a punk kind of girl because I could never pull that off. Don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on the punk loving princesses cause if you can rock it, girl you are one haute little rocker! I better learn to kill this trend though because little subtle indulgences into the punk world are super trendy for the 2013 spring catwalks. With streaks of vibrant colours such as pink, electric blues and fun hues, you can rock the punk look perfectly and properly. Worried about the office? That's why we have the fabulous thing called temporary dye... or hair mascara! Both work. As long as it colours for the day and washes out immediately, right?

SASSY AND STRAGGLY
Again... who knew that those two words would ever be put into the same sentence. Apparently, now is the time to roll out of bed and just start your day. Throw away the products. Throw away the combs, brushes, and don't even think about using those hot irons and hair elastics. 2013 hair trends are straggly and lack perfection, to say the least. If it looks messy, you're in. I'm not sure how I feel about this one.... What about you?

HAUTE AND HALF
Okay, I truly don't know if I'll be able to indulge in this one. 2013 runways have shown a lot of models with half shaved heads. Yes. That's right. You read me correctly... half shaved heads! Would you shave off half of your luscious locks just for a hair trend that is going to head out the next month? I can't say that I'll be indulging in this one, but to each their own, right? I think I'd rather just sleek one side back really taut to give the same illusion of a shaved head. I'd like to keep my hair attached... thanks.

Photo Credit: http://www.marieclaire.com/hair-beauty/trends/spring-2013-runway-makeup-hair#slide-5

No comments:

Post a Comment