Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hair Inspiration For The Ladies Lacking Love for their Locks

Hair inspiration is one of the best tricks us ladies can have in our pocket. After all, when we feel great about our hair and have the confidence that we deserve to have, we look our best! So, whether you need something that will make you laugh, some style tips or some other hairy kind-of inspiration, these quotes will definitely give you just that!



To a pessimist, losing bobby pins is as hopeless as losing hair.
To an optimist, losing hair gives hope to get the lost bobby pins back.
Munia Khan

People say women shouldn't have long hair over a certain age, but I've never done what everyone says.
Jane Seymour

I don't consider myself bald, I'm just taller than my hair.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My most noticeable physical trait is, hands down, my hair. It's big, unruly and curly, and you can spot it from a mile away... literally.
Becca Fitzpatrick

It's so different when you change your hair color, you're treated so differently. It's a very funny experience. It's fun - I love changing up my hair.
Kate Bosworth

Someone once asked me, 'How long does it take to do your hair.' I said, 'I don't know, I'm never there.'
Dolly Parton

French girls still have the Jane Birkin culture. You can go just like that, without makeup, without managing your hair.

As your abilities begin to grow, your angelic side will start to manifest itself in more noticeable ways.
My angelic side. Great. Like I don't have enough to deal with.
"It's not so bad," Mom says. "You'll learn to control it."
I'll learn to control my hair?
Cynthia Hand, Unearthly

I have to be a ginger for 3 weeks.
 Katy Perry


My hair was so much a part of my personality and all my photo shoots. I hid behind my hair. And then, I just decided I was okay with myself. To have short hair and really show my face is even more revealing than anything. It's a statement - not to everyone else, more to myself. I'm just ready to get out from behind my hair and be myself.
Pamela Anderson

WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE: RAPUNZEL
For horse thieving, kidnapping, jail breaking, and using her hair in a manner other than nature intended!
REWARD
Shannon Hale, Rapunzel's Revenge

Naturally curly hair is a curse, and don't ever let anyone tell you different.
Mary Ann Shaffer, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society


The night crackled ... Everything had turned to static electricity in the heat. I combed my hair to watch the sparks fly from the ends.
Janet Fitch, White Oleander

If my hair gets any frizzier, I'll shave it to the scalp. Or light it on fire. Whichever is easier.
Victoria Scott, Fire & Flood



See! You probably giggled a bit, or at least realized that it isn't half as bad as you thought. Have a hairy day, ladies.

4 comments: