Friday, January 17, 2014

Beautiful You



 



Hello ladies, I hope you are all doing wonderful this Friday afternoon. I'm super excited about the weekend, as I'm going to have fun with some of my girls :). I hope you all get to enjoy your weekend as well. Anyways, for today's blog I want to discuss simple everyday make up that you can wear to work or school. It is a very natural look. Let's take a look.

Foundation: Okay, I used to always use powder foundation from Clinic, until one day I decided to try liquid foundation. It works wonders, especially if you get the full coverage foundation. Getting full coverage foundation really evens out the face and it gives a flawless overall look, and unlike powder foundation it does not dry your face. I highly suggest you try it out.

Blush: After you have evened out your face throw on a little bit of blush on your cheeks for an extra glow.

Eyebrows: Okay, the eyebrows are the frame of the face, so you always want them to be clean and outlined. Fine a brow pencil or even use an eyeshadow pallet to highlight the brows.

Key Feature: Okay, there are two features you can work with, and that is your mouth or your lips. So, here is what you can do:

Lips: If your key feature are the lips, I recommend you outline your lips and use a lipstick of a similar shade to finish of the look. You may also want to mix and match colours in order to create the perfect shade. At the end throw some mascara on your lashes and you are good to go.

The eyes: If you have flirty eyes, make them pop! Since it's everyday make up, use neutral shades that will define your eye shape and colour. Also, make sure to use a mascara that will expand your lashes! To finish of the look add a soft shade or lipstick.

Okay ladies, that is all I have for today. I hope you all get some rest and have fun during the weekend.

Photo Citation: "Make up and weigh Loss Stories.' The E

No comments:

Post a Comment