Friday, November 15, 2013

The Wonders of Vaseline






 
Hello ladies, I hope you all enjoyed this past week. I hope you all overcame your weekly challenges, and are ready to enjoy the weekend to the fullest. In today's blog discussion I want to shed some light on the wonders of Vaseline. Let's take a further look.
 
The Skin: Okay, I'm all for great moisturizer, I love them. However, if my skin is really dry and I want immediate results, I apply Vaseline. I highly recommend applying Vaseline to the areas of the body that tend to dry faster than others, such as the elbows and behind the knees. You may also apply a small amount on your hands if they are very dry.
 
The lips: Okay, once again, if your lips are chapped or dry, applying a small amount of Vaseline can help repair them. You may even use it as lip stick remover. All you need to do is add a little bit of Vaseline to your lips, let it sit for a while, and then with a small cotton pad gently wipe it off.
 
For the Brows: Okay, this is something I just started doing not long ago, and I found that it works for me, so I thought I would share the tip. If you do your own eyebrows, apply a little bit of Vaseline after you have finished plucking. In adding Vaseline you're helping sooth the delicate eye tissue. And as a bonus, when you add the Vaseline you are able to tell if your eyebrows are even or not.
 
Nails: Okay, someone once told me that adding Vaseline to your nails helps them grow strong! Is this fact or fiction? My nails always break, and so I thought I would try it out, there is nothing to lose, right? Anyways, there is some truth to this, Vaseline has helped my nails get stronger but not necessarily grow. I would suggest adding some Vaseline to your bare nails after using nail polish remover, because let's be honest... No matter what nail polish remover you use it is still harmful to your nails.
 
Okay friends, that is all I have to say about Vaseline. If you know of any other beauty tips that have to do with Vaseline, please feel free to share. I hope you all have a good weekend. 


Photo Citation: Abigail." Quick Pick: Vaseline."zuqka. 20 August 2013. 15 November 2013. web. 

No comments:

Post a Comment