Friday, April 26, 2013

A Little Home Decor






     


        Hello again ladies. I hope your week was good, but I'm hoping your weekend will be even better. For today's blog I would like to discuss a little bit about home decorations. Aaaah I probably got you attention now. Well, let me share with you some of the things you can do and use to decorate your house.
 
Shells: How many of you like going to the beach? For me it's the best place to go. Since I was little I used to collect sea shells, and till this day I love doing it. Now you may be wondering, how can I decorate with shells?  Well first of all let’s talk about where the shells should go? The bathroom; you can put them in a basket and fill it up with the prettiest shells you have collected. You can also place the shells in a pretty glass container filled with some sand and add a pretty candle on the center.
 
Plants:  Not too many people have plants inside their house. I believe that having a plant gives the home a bit more life (that's just my personal opinion). When it comes to plants you have two options, you can buy the seeds and the soil and plant the plant yourself or you can buy it.  I think big plants are very beautiful, so if you take good care of your little plant it will flourish into something amazing. For the record, plants make great living-room decor.
 
Wallpaper: Wallpaper is another thing that is not used very commonly. However, if you want a certain theme for a room it makes a great decoration, and it's very inexpensive. A lot of parents use wallpaper to decorate the rooms of their kids, and it works wonders with the theme they had in mind. It's all about finding the right kind of wallpaper. You make think, but if I do that, it's going to be super difficult to get it off the wall. Wrong, when you want to change it up again, simply use a steamer and the wall paper will magically come off, I promise, and the wall will not get damaged.
 
      Okay girls that is all I have for you today. I hope you found some of these things interesting and that you will give them a shot in the future. May you all have a lovely weekend. Until we meet again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment